What you sow is
What you
get.

What is farm living?

Picking fruits directly from the tree, must be something you’ve only heard from your grandparents. Fortunately for you, Serene Farms is making it happen.

With time, we had lost the eating fresh habit. And now, we are trying to return to the good, olden days of farm living after being aware of its importance. Now, you get the opportunity to live a green lifestyle and consume organic foods from your yards.

The Farm Living

Taking a bite of your own grown food is an experience you will never forget. With this, you even get better quality of air, and better quality of food; in turn, maintaining a good lifestyle. This way, you wake up every morning to the beautiful farm that you have grown.

Serene Farms for You

Here, you can use 20% of your total land to build permanent structures like a home, while the rest of the land will be used for farming vegetables or fruits. However, you still have the option to extend your permanent structures with temporary structures using at most 50% of the total land.

Your Own Weekend Getaway

You can also make it a weekend getaway home if living on farms is not for you. i.e you get the plants that you’d wish to grow and we would maintain the farm on your behalf. You can visit every weekend as a time-out from city life or you could come to the farm when you want to work from home in a calm place.
Previous
Next

The Farm Living

Taking a bite of your own grown food is an experience you will never forget. With this, you even get better quality of air, and better quality of food; in turn, maintaining a good lifestyle. This way, you wake up every morning to the beautiful farm that you have grown.

Serene Farms for You

Here, you can use 20% of your total land to build permanent structures like a home, while the rest of the land will be used for farming vegetables or fruits. However, you still have the option to extend your permanent structures with temporary structures using at most 50% of the total land.

Your Own Weekend Getaway

You can also make it a weekend getaway home if living on farms is not for you. i.e you get the plants that you’d wish to grow and we would maintain the farm on your behalf. You can visit every weekend as a time-out from city life or you could come to the farm when you want to work from home in a calm place.

Possibilities

Make the Most of Farm Living

20%
0%
80%
Here you use 80% of the land for farming your choice of fruits and vegetables. The rest of the 20% will be used to construct the permanent structure for your place of abode.

Make the Most of Farm Living

20%
0%
80%
Here you use 80% of the land for farming your choice of fruits and vegetables. The rest of the 20% will be used to construct the permanent structure for your place of abode.

Make the Best of Both Worlds

0%
50%
50%
The alternate option you have is you could use up to 50% of the land for a full temporary structure as one. The rest will be reserved for farming.

Make the Best of Both Worlds

0%
50%
50%
The alternate option you have is you could use up to 50% of the land for a full temporary structure as one. The rest will be reserved for farming.

Alternatively, Farm Living

20%
30%
50%
Along with 20% of your permanent structure, you can use up to 30% of your land to construct a temporary structure. The rest of the 50% of the land will be used for farming.

Alternatively, Farm Living

20%
30%
50%
Along with 20% of your permanent structure, you can use up to 30% of your land to construct a temporary structure. The rest of the 50% of the land will be used for farming.

Go All Out Farming

0%
0%
100%
Make 100% of the land a farm entirely. Grow your own food on the land when living away from the farm. Visit it every day or whenever you want while not worrying about the maintenance because we manage the farm on your behalf.

Go All Out Farming

0%
0%
100%
Make 100% of the land a farm entirely. Grow your own food on the land when living away from the farm. Visit it every day or whenever you want while not worrying about the maintenance because we manage the farm on your behalf.

Experience Serenity

Sight. Sound. Soul

About the Developer

As our promoter believes, "The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have miles to go before I sleep and miles to go before I sleep", we continue to strive hard to deliver excellence and value for money product offerings in Real Estate.

img-leaf
As a real estate development company with a diverse portfolio, we draw our inspiration from the relationships we develop. From employees to vendors to clients, we have a large yet supple ecosystem that has seen us through the biggest challenges as well as the greatest successes. As we continue to break new real estate ground, our people focus pushes us to go further and to do better.

Never Too Far

School

Indo Sunrise International School - 7 mins The Polaris International School - 20 mins

Malls

Nexus Whitefield (Forum Mall) - 30 mins Ascendas Park Square Mall - 30 mins

Hospital

Ashwini Hospitals - 20 mins
Silicon City Hospitals - 20 mins

Connectivity

Karibeeranahosahalli Bus Station - 3 mins Whitefield Railway Station - 30 mins

Tech Park

ITPL - 35 mins
GR Tech Park - 35 mins